Who doesn’t want to be inspired?
Have you ever had those days that feel like Mondays that are never going to end. Where you feel like you are wandering around in a desert not sure exactly where you are headed or what you want to do?
We’ve all experienced this before. It’s called “lack of inspiration”. Some people think that if they aren’t inspired, they won’t be able to get work finished. This is wrong.
The hard work starts when inspiration ends. That is when you have to pull up your sleeves and get to work.
Here are some ideas for getting inspired:
- Do Yoga or Pilates.
- Go to a park and watch people.
- Listen to nature sounds and practice deep breathing. Try not to fall asleep, but if a nap finds you don’t resist it.
- Watch Ted Talks on inspiration and dreams that successfully were reached.
- Go on Twitter. Search hashtags such as #Inspiration or #Dreams
- Read inspiring blogs.
- Write up a bucket list or a 30 things before I turn 30 list.
- Create a vision board.
- Disconnect (Actually turn off all of your technology) and write in a journal for awhile.
- Try a new art form.
- Go for a run!