Want to write for us? Be sure to read our writer’s guidelines before submitting your articles to us.
Are you wanting to be a part of our blog network? Or do you want to guest post?
If you are in our blog network, read on for the writer’s guidelines. But, if you are interested in guest posting, please follow these writer’s guidelines before submitting to us:
Send us an email with your pitch (your story idea)
Please, include a summary describing your idea and the date you could have it finished by.
- Be sure to include: your website & the social media platforms you use.
- After you’ve contacted the Digital Content Editor, send the submission as a Word document in the attachment of your email. Make sure your article is approximately 500 – 800 words.
- If you link anything in the post, make sure the links work. Just in case the url links don’t transfer for some reason, please place (www.url.com) with the link after the spot you want to be a clickable link.
- In the email subject box write: Dancing Poet Guest Post. If you are a blogger in our network please put: Dancing Poet Blog Network: (Your Name)
- Please include your name, website and a one to two sentence bio in your email.
Also include images to go with your post. If the Digital Media Editor decides to use them she will.