Are you interested in being a part of our growing blog network? Do you write about social media, marketing, building a platform? Are you a photographer who blogs about photography? Do you enjoy helping others build their platform?
If you answered yes, you should think about being one of the bloggers in our blog network.
We are looking to create an awesome blog network.
What is a blog network?
It’s a community of bloggers who enjoy and love what they write about. The Dancing Poet Blog Network would be a network of writers, photographers, and creators who think outside of the box. They think outside of the norm and have plenty unique ideas.
Are you a:
- Social Media Manager
- Other Creative
You may be just the person we are looking for.
How can I join?
In order to be a part of our blog network:
- You must have an active blog where you post quality content consistently.
- You’ll need to write two posts (minimum) for our website, monthly. (dates will be figured out when you speak with our Digital Content Editor.)
- You’ll also need to include publish worthy photos to accompany your posts.
- Your photo, name, website, and a 1-2 sentence bio will be listed on the blog network page.
- If you are interested please contact us below.
- Be sure to include: your website & the social media platforms you use.
What you get from this
- First off, you will be a part of a creative community of people who want to change the world with what they do. You’ll make friends for life.
- More people will be reading your work (& you will probably have more people visiting your site.)
When you hear back from the Digital Content Editor, make sure you read our Writer’s Guidelines.